Sunday 10 February 2013

Lip saviour

I'm one of these girls, who must always have a lip balm everywhere I go, sometimes even a couple. (I currently have about 3 in my handbag). Lip balms, I think, are an absolute essential. Especially for me as I tend to always have dry lips during both winter and summer months. It's annoying, but nothing that a good lip balm won't sort out.

So lets start with a couple cheap, cheerful and easy on the purse. For the first instalment, two absolute gems from Blistex…

Starting of with the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser; ok to start of it’s a white cream that is quite literally a moisturiser for the lips. It looks quite freaky while you’re applying it, but with a good massage into the lips it almost disappears – enough for you to wander around in public and not look like a corpse, and really injects some juice into the lips.
My other favourite from them, is the Medplus. This is more of a classic lipbalm, with a menthol tingle that works some serious magic on chapped lips. The scent gives it a somewhat medicated vibe and it sits on your lips without feeling too greasy or heavy
Photo from http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com/the-perfect-imperfect-bun/
Hope this helps
LotsOfLove GeeklyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment