Sunday 4 March 2012

MoroccanOil

hello dolls, how are you all keeping? so this is going to be my first review so please comment and tell me what you think of it;
At christmas time i got this moroccan oil set from my mum as she is a hairdresser and is allways telling me "your hair looks so dry, you need to condition your hair, your hair is in very bad condition etc" she is allways telling me this because i have thick, curly, colour dyed hair that i need to look after.

I’m sure you all are well aware of the benefits argan oil is meant to have on the hair and skin so I am not going to go through those.

When I first started using the oil, I wasn’t wowed by it and I even put it in the cupboard and forgot about it for a while. But once the cold weather returned I decided to give it another try and I have to say I am really impressed. The main difference I have noticed is in the condition with my hair, which feels much softer having used this after every wash. What is most impressive is that the softness lasts, which is something I have never experienced with any intensive conditioners I use.

The oil also adds a bit of extra shine, but because I also use this with my hair product I don’t know what is more responsible for that. I don’t think it combats frizziness, which I have noticed is more down to the way my hair dries than anything else.


i must say it is a beautiful product but for a big price tag, im not to convinced

                                                             LotsOfLove GeeklyChic

2 comments:

  1. really nice and helpful review. :)
    i think the reason why the hair feels like they're healthy is because there are many silicons in it, which isn't good for the hair :( i heard so many good things about it but many people don't know that there are many bad ingredients in it :(
    in btw very nice blog you have here :))

    xoxo


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much LotsOfLove GeeklyChic

      Delete